One of My Favorite Quotes

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you.

1. Jesus Christ

2. The Ameican Soilder

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Our soldier, PFC Adam Armstrong died in Germany on May 29, 2011









Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So I thought I would offer up my drawings as digi stamps. I know my imagination is, well a little off. LOL but I hope someone will be able to use them in cards, scrapbooking or other art projects. If you use them I would love to see your works of art.




***These images may not be shared or used with other collections. They may not be sold alone or together.

5 comments:

  1. Darling, art is how "we" perceive it ! Your work is so real. Thank you so much for sharing it so generously with us. I will link you when I work with one of your stamps.
    Regards
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So glad you survived cancer! Thanks for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how gracious!!!
    I'd luv to see some of your art done with your original drawings. Do you post your pics somewhere?
    By the way, lots of us LUV "off" imaginations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your drawings - I like them, such fun!! Just read your news about the all clear - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Off to find you on flickr LOL

    ReplyDelete